COPYWRITER (Tel Aviv)
Meet Niio, the enabling platform for premium, digital art experiences across residential and commercial spaces. With our robust platform, we empower artists to manage, distribute and monetize their digital art, and enable art enthusiasts to display inspiring artworks on any screen.
We are looking for state-of-the-art talents to join our incredible growing team and help us realize our vision of becoming the go-to platform for everything digital art on a global scale.
Purpose of the role
As Niio’s copywriter, you will be a critical driver of our marketing strategy, Niio’s brand, growing Niio’s user base and strengthening and establishing Niio as thought leaders of the space, realizing our mission to be the go-to platform for digital art, empowering artists across the globe and inspiring people everywhere.
The copywriter is responsible for envisioning, planning and producing all content deliverables for the company (to be distributed across multiple platforms), leading Niio’s tone of voice, communicating the vision into compelling written words, supporting the product, sales and partnership teams, ensuring Niio’s story and tone is consistent, clear, compelling and clickable.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a team player that also knows to work independently
- Takes initiative, multitasks and makes informed decisions
- Has a fearless attitude with a can-do approach
- Moves fast, delivers under tight deadlines and optimizes from insights
- Loves art, of any form 🙂
- Create inspiring and action-driving marketing collaterals – blog posts, landing pages, digital campaigns, social content and publications
- Define Niio’s tone of voice, ensuring its composition and delivery is implemented across all branded written materials
- Collaborate with sales and partnerships teams to conceptualize and write compelling sales-driven collaterals – presentations, brochures, white papers, testimonials and more
- Build Niio’s UX-writing guide, research insights and trends – to write clear, concise and user-friendly UX copy for various products
- Conduct in-depth market research and compose content that is relevant and engaging to target audience
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile as well as consumer communication (how-to guides, customer support templates)
- As our lead and frontline storyteller – have a hawk-eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Optimize your work according to external and internal insights, feedback and restrictions
- When required manage freelance writers from brief, review and execution in ad-hoc projects
- Exceptional storytelling, writing and editing skills, including the ability to approach in a range of voices and styles for diverse audiences
- Passion for creative writing and thinking
- Native English – Must. British English – Advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in content writing for blogs, sales and marketing materials etc. – Must
- B.A. in a relevant field (Journalism, marketing or communications)
- Experience with the lifestyle/art world – Advantage
- Attached portfolio / writing examples to your application – Must