SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER (Tel Aviv Office)
6 Month Role with an option to extend
What are we looking for?
Niio is looking for a talented, strong, and passionate Sales Operations Manager, based in our Tel Aviv office.
Here’s a chance to be part of a dynamic Sales Team for a rapidly growing startup within the Digital Art space. Niio (www.niio.art) is looking for an effective, energetic, and enterprising Sales Operations Manager with a Go-Getter attitude, who can work in our growing sales team.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and managing our CRM tools such as Hubspot and G-Drive reports
- Creating and managing pre-sales digital assets such as documents, content packages
- Being part of the customer qualification and engagement process on inbound leads
- Actively engaging with customers and moving their existing deals through the sales pipeline
- Identifying upsell opportunities.
- Coordinating between Sales, Engineering, Content, Operations, and Finance teams.
- Managing Handovers of successful sales to the Operations delivery team.
- Maintain and update the Sales Playbook and Customer Journey manuals.
- Coordinate the ongoing education and training of Niio’s remote sales teams around the globe
- Assist remote sales teams to be up to date with all information that they need to sell
- Production of sales reports and coordination with finance
- Optimize sales processes by creating and managing procedures, reporting, and tracking results.
- Represent Niio with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication.
- Room to grow and move into Sales Executive team
- Continuously look for ways to improve our processes in order to grow revenue.
What experience should you have?
- 2+ years’ experience and demonstrated success in a sales operations or enablement role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English at a native level
- Experience in working with CRMs G-Drive and other project management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- An ability to simplify complex or large amounts of information into processes and presentations for the Sales team
- A proven ability to get stuff done, work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to create, organize and produce professional sales presentations
- Extreme detail orientation
- High bar interpersonal skills, team player by design
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Previous SaaS sales, SDR or sales operations experience is an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
Niio (www.niio.art) is the premium platform for premium-quality video and interactive art. Niio transforms static spaces into inspiring art experiences.
Working with Niio will constantly challenge you to learn and develop yourself to ensure the ultimate in customer satisfaction. Beyond this, you will be joining a talented team and a meaningful journey. We believe that Digital Art is becoming a new visual culture to inspire and connect people in today’s digital world. We created Niio to enable this medium and you will directly help us on our mission to reach people everywhere.
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org