SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Tel Aviv Office)
Here’s a chance to be part of a dynamic Sales Team for a rapidly growing startup within the Digital Art space. Niio (www.niio.art) is looking for an effective, enterprising and seasoned Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a Go-Getter attitude, who can “open doors” to new customers and be influential in developing leads that turn into sales.
What are we looking for?
Niio is expanding its sales team and looking for a talented, strong and passionate SDR, for the US and Asian markets, based in our Tel Aviv office.
We are looking for an effective communicator, a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling.
The SDR will be working to develop leads in the hospitality, property development, and commercial sectors. The SDR will qualify these inbound leads, create outbound leads, work with sales and marketing, moving leads into and through the sales funnel, setting up sales qualified appointments for the sales executives.
What will you do?
Work with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities by connecting with prospects using phone and email and responding to all inbound leads.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Set appointments/ demos for sales executives to close.
- Use lead generation methodologies and tools to build accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- Document daily lead and prospect activity in our HubSpot CRM to ensure effective lead management.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into strategic accounts.
- Represent Niio with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communication.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our processes.
- Exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly lead development targets.
What experience should you have?
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales or sales development experience, preferably B2B.
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Native level of written and spoken English
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Experience with high-end luxury goods/art sales is desirable
- Previous SaaS sales experience is desirable
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent
- Prior experience with a CRM
What’s in it for you?
Niio (www.niio.art) is the premium platform for premium-quality video and interactive art. Niio transforms static spaces into inspiring art experiences.
Working with Niio will constantly challenge you to learn and develop yourself to ensure the ultimate in customer satisfaction. Beyond this, you will be joining a talented team and a meaningful journey. We believe that Digital Art is becoming a new visual culture to inspire and connect people in today’s digital world. We created Niio to enable this medium and you will directly help us on our mission to reach people everywhere.