Meet Niio, the enabling platform for premium, digital art experiences across residential and commercial spaces. Niio is fast becoming the ‘Spotify of Art’, the leading platform for connecting thousands of artists and galleries from all over the world, (that specialise in digital artworks), with audiences everywhere, turning screens on walls, into digital art canvases displaying beautiful moving artworks that transform spaces and inspire people globally. Read about Niio In the press.
Purpose of the role:
As the Office Manager you are responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support, coordinating office activities and operations to strengthen culture and secure efficiency. The role ranges in duties and responsibilities, from office management, C level and HR to finance support.
We’re seeking a high energy office manager, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with a smile. Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Our ideal candidate will be self driven, highly organized, creative, detail oriented, with a can do attitude, self-motivated and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Supporting administrative coordination, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Finance support: Bookkeeping – Manage credit cards (receipts, subscriptions, complete account spending), travel accounts (flights, receipts etc)
- Manage Vendors – invoices, receipts, payments, Organize end of month paperwork
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers etc.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail, handling shipping requirements (international, customs, tracking etc)
- Support in resolving computer and IT related tasks around the office through 3rd parties
- HR admin: Coordination, hiring and new employee onboarding
- HR welfare: Organising company events or conferences; happy hours, holidays, events and more.
- Manage correspondence with artists – dates, transcripts
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience of 2+ years
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work with a high sense of urgency while meeting timelines
- Ability to multi-task and operate independently, in an environment of frequently changing priorities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Google Drive and Workspace Suite environment and demonstrated ability to learn new systems
- Experience with vendor relationship management
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Taking full ownership while handling assignments, tasks, and projects
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and demanding environment by demonstrating a strong work ethic and dedication to your role.