GROWTH MANAGER (TEL AVIV)
Purpose of the role:
To drive consumer downloads, sign ups and subscriptions, primarily in the US market, with the business objective of these customers bringing Niio’a digital art offering into their homes, spaces and places – while constantly aiming to optimize our CAC.
Our ideal candidate:
We’re looking for a rockstar marketing expert, with prior and proven experience in driving mobile B2C growth machines – building the strategy from scratch to detailed media plan, concepting growth hacking activities and having full ownership on the conversion funnel. He or she will be an integral part of the company’s marketing team, able to leverage the company’s fast growing consumer brand exposure in the market.
The chosen candidate will be passionate about funnel optimization and creatively solving complex puzzles, an out-of-the-box thinker who is data-driven and is excited about working in an emerging field that is soon to become a major consumer brand.
- Own the conversion funnel of Niio’s consumer growth – planning the acquisition strategy, building the media plan, executing and managing diverse campaigns across various channels/platforms.
- Ideate and realize extensive A/B testing across the conversion funnel, including owning the reporting and quick adaptation of insights.
- Scope and lead the implementation of the acquisition tech stack infrastructure needs – tracking, attribution, testing and reporting.
- Source, manage and coordinate external performance B2C agencies that support the scaling activities of our marketing strategy (including goal setting, tracking and ongoing daily relationship).
- Track and optimize our marketing and CRM-based processes as part of a data-driven analytical mindset, including maintaining metrics reports of marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Build the conversion funnel from B2B to B2C and leverage the potential of strategic B2B deals into B2B2C opportunities, by developing the programs and flows that will put Niio’s product in consumers’ hands.
- Oversee and manage B2B acquisition activities, including an external dedicated performance agency.
- Establish strong relationships with product, marketing, sales and partnership teams to refine the customer conversion process.
- Proactively stay ahead and implement new acquisition and marketing automation best practices, strategies and industry standards.
- At least 3 years of experience in building and executing marketing campaigns for B2C mobile app companies – Must.
- Analytical, data-savvy with a proven record of optimizing conversion funnels.
- Media buying experience.
- Experience with the lifestyle/art world – Advantage.
- Experience with B2B customer acquisition – Advantage.
- Experience with offline-to-online conversion funnels – Advantage.
- B.A. in a relevant field (economics, business management, marketing or communications).