Customer Success Manager (Tel Aviv)
Niio is the world’s most complete and open digital art ecosystem – which includes NFTs – all curated and display-ready through the Niio app. Our heart and soul is a global community of 7,500 galleries, institutions, and artists – from renowned to emerging – the full range of screen-based creative expression. We give them the tools they require, to distribute, manage, monetize and preserve their work through our platform and the blockchain. Diverse audiences can be inspired by, subscribe to, or purchase from this unprecedented repository, which is available on monitors, phones, and public art installations. We market directly to discerning individuals –who are seeking new experiences – for themselves and to share, and businesses and municipalities who want to transform their space. Everywhere there’s a screen, there’s an opportunity for art to move people. Click here to experience some of the places and spaces transformed by Niio Art.
Purpose of the role
Our ideal candidate:
- Proactively manage customer relationships from onboarding through renewals.
- Create growth opportunities within existing customer relationships & Grow year-over-year annual recurring revenue.
- Track milestones and progress, provide updates to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Take proactive actions to grow adoption and remove barriers that may inhibit initial use of the product; help with installations and recommend solutions and resources (internally and with clients).
- Create customer advocates and work with marketing and the sales teams to help push their message
- Collaborate with our product and support team to troubleshoot customer issues
- Serve as an internal project manager for strategic accounts.
- At Least 2 years experience with account / client success management or support roles – Must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven record of client relationship building.
- Fluent or native English speaker and writer – Must.
- Proactive problem solver and initiator
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Experience with IT tools: HubSpot knowledge, Monday.com – Advantage.
- B.A. in a relevant field (economics, business management, marketing, or communications) – Advantage.