B2B MARKETING MANAGER (Tel Aviv)
Niio (www.niio.art), is reimagining the way humans interact with art in their everyday lives. If streaming music is Spotify and TV is Netflix – then digital art is Niio. Underpinned by a robust technology platform that powers the ‘digital art’ ecosystem, Niio has brought together a global community of 6,000 leading artists, galleries and institutions who store, publish and offer the largest catalogue of the finest moving image art in one place. By enabling seamless access to premium digital art on any screen, anywhere, Niio is unlocking an entirely new form of media consumption: digital art, on demand. Watch our Niio’s showreel.
Purpose of the role:
while constantly aiming to optimize our CAC.
Our ideal candidate:
You are a talented B2B marketing expert, with prior and proven experience in driving B2B marketing machines; through inbound marketing, demand generation and buyer journey optimization, having directly impacted revenue. You are passionate about funnels and marketing strategy, as a creative thinker who is data-driven and is excited about working in an emerging field that is soon to become a major brand.
- Own the hands-on execution of Niio’s enterprise sales marketing strategy and lead conversion funnel – with on-going optimization to constantly reduce our CAC.
- Orchestrate and deliver diverse inbound marketing projects – from idea to research to completion (events, acquisition campaigns, media partnerships etc) – that will attract highly segmented and qualified audiences to Niio’s owned properties
- Ideate and create creative marketing collaterals that will fuel the sales machine with MQLs. Own the distribution plan of collaterals across different channels.
- Support outbound activities by the sales and business development team, with creative and diverse content creations.
- Lead and supervise the work with external performance agencies that support the execution of our marketing strategy – including goal setting, performance tracking and ongoing daily relationship.
- Own and maintain Niio’s B2B marketing tech infrastructure (HubSpot, mailchimp etc).
- Track and optimize all of the marketing activities as part of a data-driven analytical mindset – maintain metrics reports, be accountable for effectiveness, and have focus on meaningful business impact.
- Establish strong relationships with sales and business development teams to refine the conversion process.
- Proactively stay ahead and implement new B2B marketing best practices,
strategies and industry standards.
- At least 2 years of experience in content building and marketing execution in B2B industries – Must.
- Professional hands-on Hubspot experience – Must.
- Analytical, data-savvy with a proven record of optimizing conversion funnels.
- Paid media experience directly or through an agency – Advantage.
- Experience with the lifestyle/art world – Advantage.
- B.A. in a relevant field (economics, business management, marketing or communications).